The Garfield High School Library Club is a service organization established with the following goals and principles:
- To provide service to the school library.
- Promote reading and good reading habits.
- Encourage the sharing of literature with other students.
- Teach individuals about the use of the library.
- Promote the application of the library for research.
- Maintain the school's history and archives.
- Create, promote, and administer library fundraisers and donation drives.
- Carry out library projects, programs and other events.
- Help with events scheduled for the library sponsored by other clubs and organizations.
- Maintain the condition of the school library.
- Developing and maintaining the library collection.
The club advisor, is Mr. Garcia, Teacher Librarian.
The Library Club meets every Friday at lunch in the library,
so come and join us.