OUR SCHOOLWIDE GOALS – THE THREE Cs
What every student should know and be able to do upon graduation
Students will be communicators who maintain effective reading, writing, and oral skills at or above State competency levels across the curriculum.
- Pass rate on the CAHSEE
- Reading campaign results
- PortfoliosSenior Project
Students will use technology and critical thinking skills to overcome obstacles using a variety of problem solving strategies.
- Standardized test scores: Performance Assessment, SAT 9, CAHSEE, AP, Golden State, SAT/ACT
- Performance on LAUSD Math midterms and finals
- Computer literacy skills test results
PERSONS OF CHARACTER
Students will be involved in the school and community and will place high values on integrity, honesty, and respect for others and self.
- Attendance Rate
- Work Habits and Cooperation marks
- Student awards/recognition
- LAUSD Computer “Acceptable Use Policy” Community Service