Records Office/Transcripts » Records Office

Records Office

Records Office
(323) 981-5660
The Garfield High School Records Office hours are from 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. At least 24 hours are needed to process requests.
Official or unofficial computerized transcripts may be requested from the Record’s Office. If you attended Garfield High School from 2004 to the present you may stop in our office, with valid identification, to make your request.

If you need a copy of your original cumulative record, test results, a verification of diploma, or verification of attendance, please allow at least 24 hours to process your request.

If you need a replacement of your diploma you may order a back dated diploma (which has the current Principal’s signature) to replace your original diploma. The replacement fee is $15.00 and must be paid prior to being ordered. It may take up to three months for printing and delivery. Upon receiving the replacement diploma we will notify you that it is ready for pick-up.

Garfield High School holds student records for seven years. Any records prior to 2009 can be obtained from the Student Records Unit. The Student Records Unit is located at 2151 North Soto Street, Los Angeles, CA 90032, (323) 224-5950.
You need to call us at so that we can provide you with your index number.
For more information, request forms, and fees, please visit the LAUSD website
Please mail your request with the index number that we provide to.
LAUSD - Student Records Unit
P.O. Box 3307, Los Angeles, CA 90051
(323) 224-5950
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
No same day counter service available in the Student Records Unit.

The office is closed until July 27th. Requests will be taken, however the 5 day process won't begin until Monday, July 27th .

Please note students requesting records with attendance prior to 2004 to please contact the L.A.U.S.D. Student Records Center @ (323) 224-5950 or visit
To Request a Transcript during the school closure, please fill out the following google form: