Library Media Center Resources
Come and take advantage of our wonderful resources here at the library. They include:
- Over 49,000 volumes.
- A computer lab containing 42 computers with Internet access.
- 30 laptops available.
- Projectors and Elmo available.
- Wireless network terminal.
- Scholastic Reading Counts Program containing over 80,000 quizzes.
- Video library (DVD) containing over 600 items.
- Audio book library containing over 100 titles.
- eBook subscriptions.
- Professional library.
- Los Angeles Times and La Opinion Newspapers.
- School archives containing all yearbooks and most school newspapers dating back to 1925. The library also archives school photographs and artifacts.
"A house without books is like a room without windows. No man has a right to bring up children without surrounding them with books . . . Children learn to read being in the presence of books." - Heinrich Mann
Take Me To: