Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
Apply to EOP
Learn how to apply to EOP, including steps you'll take, materials needed, financial aid available, and application deadlines.
How to Apply
All EOP applicants must submit the application materials requested by the campus Admission as well as the EOP Office. Applicants must qualify for Financial Aid and submit the materials requested by the Financial Aid Office if they wish to be considered for an EOP grant or other financial assistance.
Apply for admission electronically at Cal State Apply:
- Completed application for admission, including the EOP portion;
- Pay the $70 CSU application fee, unless you are eligible for an application fee waiver;
- Submit high school and/or college transcripts when notified by the campus; and
- Submit appropriate test scores such as SAT or ACT when notified by the campus.
In addition to submitting an application according to the steps above, applicants must complete the EOP portion of the application, including:
- Two names and email addresses for the letters of recommendation
- An autobiographical portion of the EOP sections
Please note in addition to the above, some programs may require additional supplemental information and/or an EOP interview.
The general deadlines to submit the EOP portion of your Cal State Apply application are as follows:
Fall: January 15
Spring: August 31
To determine if the CSU campus that you are interested in applying to is accepting EOP applications, please review the EOP Admission by Term site
Retrieved from CSU Apply