For over 60 years, K&K Insurance has been recognized as the leading provider of sports, leisure and entertainment insurance products. As one of the largest Managing General Underwriters in the United States, we perform a variety of traditional insurance company functions on behalf of the insurance companies we represent, allowing us to provide exceptional service in: program development; sales & marketing; underwriting; policy issuance & administration; loss control; and claims.
K&K Insurance Group is a subsidiary of Aon and employs more than 200 people in its headquarters in Fort Wayne, IN.
Since 1920, The National Federation of State High School Associations has led the development of education-based interscholastic sports and activities that help students succeed in their lives.
The NFHS publishes playing rules in 16 sports for boys and girls competition and administers fine arts programs in speech, theater, debate and music. It provides a variety of program initiatives that reach the 18,500 high schools and over 11 million students involved in athletic and activity programs.
The CIF Los Angeles City Section recognizes that interscholastic athletic activities are an integral part of a student’s educational experience. With this in mind, we will strive to:
- Provide exemplary athletic oversight through swift, fair, consistent and impartial regulatory rulings;
- Operate with openness that generates trust and with strict fiscal accountability;
- Provide impartial, responsive and inclusive leadership; and
- Honor our ultimate purpose, which is to foster lifelong values, good citizenship, ethics and a fair-play approach among student-athletes while promoting safe athletic environments.
The CIF governs interscholastic athletics, promoting equity, quality, character and academic development.
- Equity – Equal opportunity without regard to race, gender, and ethnicity within all aspects of the athletic program for students, personnel, schools and governance.
- Quality – Training, education and commitment of coaches, officials, administrators and parents to improve the quality of athletic programs.
- Character – Trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring and good citizenship.
- Academic Development – Commitment to encourage academic growth is a high priority.
Rules Books and Case Books Available as E-booksListed e-books are currently available for purchase. They are available on iTunes and Amazon.
The Amazon versions can be downloaded and used on Apple or Android devices with the Kindle app.