Things to Remember:
• Know the school-year calendar!
• Plan family vacations during scheduled time off
• Return from school breaks by scheduled dates
• One day of school missed takes a WEEK to catch up!
• Students who attend school regularly are more likely to graduate!
• Unexcused absences will count as truancies
• Absences affect grades
• Absences can affect your child’s participation in school activities
• Unexcused absences can lead to legal consequences for your family
For more information please contact: Olga Duran, AP, 323/981-5500