Support academic success at home, and help your child succeed in school with these simple tips.
- Talk to your child
- Talk to your child's teacher
- Instill a love for reading and read together
- Instill good study habits and set a regular time for study
- Instill a commitment to learning
- Get involved in school events
- Reward effort - not just results!
Did You Know?
- 80% of adults say that encouraging young people to do well in school is the most important thing adults can do for kids
- 34% of 6th- through 12th-grade students say that their parents are involved in their education.
- Children and teenagers spend more time in school and learning settings than in any other structured activity