IMPORTANT NOTICE: Once you click on any one of the following links, you will leave this website. Please note that we are not responsible for any content posted on these websites or the design of these websites.
Garfield H.S. - Wellness Center
Garfield H.S. - L.A. Trust for Children's Health
The Los Angeles Trust for Children's Health (The L.A. Trust) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization working to improve the health of the children of the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD). The L.A. Trust works to:
- Provide strategic funding and support for LAUSD Wellness Networks, school health centers and other student health services.
- Increase access to health services for LAUSD students.
- Increase public awareness of and advocate for effective responses to critical health issues.
- Promote the study and research of health issues and practices.
- Promote collaboration among health organizations to address the needs of children.
Single Plan/School Compact/Parent Engagement Policy
LAUSD is committed to engaging parents in their child’s education. Over 30 years of
research confirms the important role of parent involvement in student achievement. Parents
are their child’s first and life-long teachers and can influence their child’s educational outcomes in powerful and long-lasting ways. The core belief that parents are our partners is the foundation for the District’s overarching policy on parent engagement and is reinforced through its Title I Parent Involvement Policy and school-level parent involvement policies.
Garfield Senior High School's
• Parent Compact
• Parent and Family Engagement Policy
• Single Plan
Title IX Information
Title IX Complaint Manager: Maria Hernandez
Phone number: (323) 981-5588
Email address: email@example.com
For more information about the Title IX - Sex Based Nondiscrimination Statue, please follow the link provided on this page. Here you will have access to:
· The Complaint Process
· Where Can Students/Parents Obtain Further Information or Assistance?
· Further Assistance
· Related District Policy & Publications
· Title IX Required Notices
“Please contact the Office of Communications and Media Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213-241-6766 to request access to or notify LAUSD about on-line information or functionality that is currently inaccessible.
To file a formal grievance with the Los Angeles Unified School District, under Section 504 and Title II, please click here to learn how.“