- Provide strategic funding and support for LAUSD Wellness Networks, school health centers and other student health services.
- Increase access to health services for LAUSD students.
- Increase public awareness of and advocate for effective responses to critical health issues.
- Promote the study and research of health issues and practices.
- Promote collaboration among health organizations to address the needs of children.
research confirms the important role of parent involvement in student achievement. Parents
are their child’s first and life-long teachers and can influence their child’s educational outcomes in powerful and long-lasting ways. The core belief that parents are our partners is the foundation for the District’s overarching policy on parent engagement and is reinforced through its Title I Parent Involvement Policy and school-level parent involvement policies.
Garfield Senior High School's
• Parent Compact
• Parent and Family Engagement Policy
• Single Plan
Title IX Complaint Manager: Maria Hernandez
Phone number: (323) 981-5588
Email address: email@example.com
For more information about the Title IX - Sex Based Nondiscrimination Statue, please follow the link provided on this page. Here you will have access to:
· The Complaint Process
· Where Can Students/Parents Obtain Further Information or Assistance?
· Further Assistance
· Related District Policy & Publications
· Title IX Required Notices
“Please contact the Office of Communications and Media Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213-241-6766 to request access to or notify LAUSD about on-line information or functionality that is currently inaccessible.
To file a formal grievance with the Los Angeles Unified School District, under Section 504 and Title II, please click here to learn how.“