- Provide strategic funding and support for LAUSD Wellness Networks, school health centers and other student health services.
- Increase access to health services for LAUSD students.
- Increase public awareness of and advocate for effective responses to critical health issues.
- Promote the study and research of health issues and practices.
- Promote collaboration among health organizations to address the needs of children.
Title IX Complaint Manager: Maria Hernandez
Phone number: (323) 981-5588
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Title IX - Sex Based Nondiscrimination Statue, please follow the link provided on this page. Here you will have access to:
· The Complaint Process
· Where Can Students/Parents Obtain Further Information or Assistance?
· Further Assistance
· Related District Policy & Publications
· Title IX Required Notices
“Please contact the Office of Communications and Media Relations at email@example.com or call 213-241-6766 to request access to or notify LAUSD about on-line information or functionality that is currently inaccessible.
To file a formal grievance with the Los Angeles Unified School District, under Section 504 and Title II, please click here to learn how.“