Garfield Bulldogs, Ismael Hernandez and Jose L. Soto, have not missed a day of school since Kindergarten. This amazing feat is one that is comparable to some of the better known sports longevity records.
- Brett Favre (297 consecutive starts in football)
- Cal Ripken Jr. (2632 consecutive games played in baseball)
- Vin Scully (62 seasons announcing games for the Dodgers)
- Rocky Marciano (Wins 49 straight fights 1952-1956)
- Doug Jarvis (964 consecutive starts in hockey)
Congratulations! Keep it up!