IMPORTANT NOTICE: Once you click on any one of the following links, you will leave this website. Please note that we are not responsible for any content posted on these websites or the design of these websites.
Garfield H.S. - Wellness Center
Garfield H.S. - L.A. Trust for Children's Health
The Los Angeles Trust for Children's Health (The L.A. Trust) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization working to improve the health of the children of the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD). The L.A. Trust works to:
- Provide strategic funding and support for LAUSD Wellness Networks, school health centers and other student health services.
- Increase access to health services for LAUSD students.
- Increase public awareness of and advocate for effective responses to critical health issues.
- Promote the study and research of health issues and practices.
- Promote collaboration among health organizations to address the needs of children.
Title IX Information
Title IX Complaint Manager: Maria Hernandez
Phone number: (323) 981-5588
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Title IX - Sex Based Nondiscrimination Statue, please follow the link provided on this page. Here you will have access to:
· The Complaint Process
· Where Can Students/Parents Obtain Further Information or Assistance?
· Further Assistance
· Related District Policy & Publications
· Title IX Required Notices
“Please contact the Office of Communications and Media Relations at email@example.com or call 213-241-6766 to request access to or notify LAUSD about on-line information or functionality that is currently inaccessible.
To file a formal grievance with the Los Angeles Unified School District, under Section 504 and Title II, please click here to learn how.“
SARC - School Accountability Report Card
The School Accountability Report Card is issued annually for each school in the State of California and provides an assessment of selected conditions related to the school, its resources, its successes, and the areas in which improvements may be needed.