- Common Core Websites
- Teacher Access to their SRI and SRC accounts. Attention: This is for the regular school account! NOT the READ 180 classes.
- Best Free Sites for Primary Source Documents
- Awesome Library: Awesome Library organizes thousands of carefully reviewed K-12 education resources, including the top 5 percent for teachers, students, parents, and librarians. It includes a search engine.
- California Department of Education
- Educator's Reference Desk: (AskERIC) Contains over 2000 lesson plans, and over 3000 links to online education information.
- Gateway to Educational Materials: Search tool to provide educators with access to educational materials on federal, state, university, nonprofit, and commercial Internet sites. From the
Department of Education. U.S.
- LAUSD Digital Library: A great resource for teachers and students. Contains subscription sites and an index of free sites for research.
- LAUSD Teacher Resources
- LAUSD Instructional Resources
- PBS Teachers: provides PreK-12 educational resources and activities for educators tied to PBS programming and correlated to local and national standards
- S.C.O.R.E.: (Schools of California Online Resources for Educators) Web-based classroom resources in history, math, language arts, and social studies from Schools of California including literature guides for many K-12.
- Sites for Teachers: Directory of educational web sites rated by popularity.
- Teach With Movies: Contains 270 movie lesson plans based on films. Fee required.
- Think Quest: Online library of web sites and resources for students and educators, created by students around the world.
- United Streaming: a digital video-on-demand and online teaching service to help improve students' retention and test scores. By Discovery Education.
Department of Education U.S.
- WebQuests: Ideas for using the web for research in the classroom. Links to other WebQuest projects (
). San Diego State University
"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library."
- Jorge Luis Borges